Friday, July 10, 2009

VE011-B02...simply airee

Everyday I always do my best and prove to myself and to the people I met that I can do it no matter what happens because maybe tomorrow I'll die(knock on the wood) atleast before I die I already gave my best, right?I always thankful to God because I'm so blessed because He gave me this kind of life...

I am a girl that when I have a problem I cannot easily give up...
and I am just a simple person with simple dreams in life,
actually I want to become a successful engineer somedayI want someday call me
"Engr. Desiree Tolentino" haay...so now, I always do my best to be a successful and to finish my studies

Well my life doesn't really perfect, the kind of life that 16 years old out there dreaming of...
I was never dream to live in a castle
but my family treated me as a princess...
I never had a wings like those angels
but whenever I'm with my friends I feel like in heaven...
That's why how thankful I am...
being Desiree once in this borrowed life...

No comments:

Post a Comment