Monday, June 29, 2009

assignment2(VE011-B02)

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?
-at first it is hard for me to adjust but as time goes by I was enjoying being a college student here at Malayan and most I'm happy because I have a classmate that are so kind and it so fun to be with... and my first week was so stressful haay...

2. Describe your professors. What are traits do you find positive in each one?
-the professors in in MCL was so nice and they are good in teaching... one of my professor are so jolly and fun to be with, our class was not boring because of her funnier jokes hehe ;) I remember last time in our topic, she said that life is beautiful...

3. Describe your block mates/section. What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of your section?
-uhm? for me, my block mates are so fun to be with, especially in times of "kalokohan" hehe...
we have a different attitudes sometimes they say that we have a "sariling mundo" haha... for me, i think our strengths in our section is to have a cooperation to each other...
sad to say we have almost 2months left... huhuhu

4. How do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are a little bit challenging? Why?
-at first it s hard for me to adjust this kind of courses, but I said to myself I'm here to learn and to be successful someday and don't give up, so I set my goals and take my responsibilies and "I'm here to learn and not afraid to fail", this line was said by one of my professors that I always keep in mind...

5. Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment.
-as of now the truth is, I already move-on/adjust to my new school/being a college student here at MCL especially in terms of academics...

No comments:

Post a Comment